The client Mackoy is a leading regional supplier of groundworks and civil engineering services, working across the South of England. Providing high-quality groundworks infrastructure for national homebuilders in Britain and recording an eight-figure turnover just seven years into business. Today, the company counts more than 300 skilled operatives among its workforce and has invested heavily into high-spec plant to support its rapidly expanding operations.
Following a prolonged period of year-on-year growth, and an increased uptake of its groundworks services by leading UK homebuilders, Mackoy had outgrown the limitations of its existing website and marketing capabilities. With no professional resource in-house, Mackoy approached Merchant for support in managing the company’s image, offline assets, and online presence, with the overarching aim of sustaining Mackoy's successful business growth and engaging a wider B2B audience.
- Page 1 Google placement for key SEO terms including groundworks contractors in Hampshire.
- A new responsive website with greater emphasis on Mackoy's capabilities, experience, and client portfolio.
- Content-rich Mackoy blog, Facebook and LinkedIn pages to build brand awareness among key influencers.
- A professional new brand identity to create cohesion across Mackoy's online channels and offline materials.
- An uplift in press coverage among key regional media and industry titles.
- Targeted recruitment campaigns to boost applications from skilled workers around key new contract locations.