Join us and expect to be challenged from the get go and be a leader in your own right as you grow with us. You will be working directly with our global clients, so you are definitely smart, quick and professional.
What we need from a “hybrid” Account/Project Manager:
Our PMs are hands on. They steer complex projects from brief to completion whilst acting as the glue – bringing together our internal teams, suppliers and clients to deliver great results. You need to be able to balance time, budget, scope and ambition whilst also managing expectations, ensuring we continue to deliver great results on time and on budget.
Solid skills and experience in project management fundamentals throughout the full project lifecycle are a must, as well as the people skills to foster a team culture. You would be working as part of an account team, coordinating efforts between creative, strategy, editorial, technical teams and 3rd parties as required.
Given the nature of our clients, the size of our agency, and breadth of our offering, we are looking for a PM with a minimum of 4 years’ experience delivering assets as part of a wider programme of work, ideally for major brands or products. Agency experience is mandatory.
We are looking for a PM who can solve problems creatively and make things happen – and when things are not going to plan, can keep their cool and draw on appropriate resources to solve issues. Our PMs are client facing so we look for people that are mature, articulate, professional and presentable.
You MUST share our passion for the digital channel and the implementation of technology, and willing to work in a hybrid role developing global campaigns.
This role will report into our Client Services team.
We work across a wide variety of projects for digital, web, marketing and communication strategies for UK and international clients. This ranges from developing strategic planning outputs, concept development, messaging and content development, producing UX and design for websites, apps, videos/animations and digital & printed. The role will involve managing the end-to-end delivery of a range of tasks across this scope.
This can include:
- Receiving client briefs, scoping and planning project effort whilst managing multiple deliverables and dependencies
- Managing and overseeing all project activities and project delivery
- Coordinating and working with strategy, creative, UX, design and client technical teams
- Producing timelines, schedules, scoping documents and specifications
- Liaising between the project team (strategy/creative/UX/designers) and client project stakeholders; fostering quality communication between disciplines and with clients
- Overseeing quality of work, managing feedback and keeping a tight rein on deadlines and resource requirements
What we are looking for…
This is a job for someone who is a true all-rounder, looking to progress their career to a Senior Project Manager role in the future, taking tasks and projects from inception through to delivery and on to evaluation. Owning the work both from an account management perspective – being the client’s go-to person - and from a project delivery point of view ensuring that high quality work is delivered as agreed. Managing client inputs and feedback loops and working with the expert stakeholders from within the agency and client team to ensure it our work pushes the boundaries and delivers on its fundamental objectives.
This is a role for someone who thrives on delivering a varied range of work, is an exceptional project manager and understands the nuances and subtlety of client management: while always making the quality of the product the absolute centre of your universe.
Working in a diverse, highly skilled and busy team someone we need someone who is a team player and brings energy and passion for their work. We are looking for an ‘A’ player who is ambitious to progress in their career.
Experience and skills:
- Has a broad background in producing digital work in creative & technical environments
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a project management role in a multi-national agency or client environment
- Knowledge and experience with various project management tools
- Experienced in delivering projects with strategic, creative, UX, and design components, and understands the technology implications. We don’t always manage the tech build in-house, but we are critical to enabling the client IT team and managing their suppliers, so this person needs to bring experience working with development teams
- Experienced and confident working in a small agency with global, senior multinational clients and comfortable partnering with clients independently of client services
- Proven ability to manage and track project budgets, scope, resourcing, deliver on time and on budget
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with internal and client teams.
- Flexible and adaptable, and enjoys finding pragmatic, lean approaches to solving client and creative challenges
- Professional at all times and passionate about delivering to the very highest standards for our clients, the agency and yourself
- Has a positive “can do” attitude and able to get along with different personalities, motivating those working with you
- Proficient and certified in at least 1 major project methodology (e.g. PRINCE2, PMI, Agile, Waterfall) with a demonstrable track record in applying it to real world projects
- Ability to write clear detailed project documentation and briefs
- Interest in digital technology and multi-channel creative campaigns
- Assertive and proactive
- Calm and patient under pressure
- Thrives in a changing, dynamic environment
- Cares about creating quality work, not just getting it out of the door on time
- Critical thinker and problem solver – solution orientated and can find ways to get things done
- Able to see and understand the big picture – how small detail can play a big impact
- Anticipates and manages problems – project risks are identified and tracked
- Very high degree of personal motivation and professionalism
If this position sounds like the right role for you, please get in contact or drop us an email...