Digital Account Executive
We're a dynamic and forward-thinking digital agency in Southampton, made up of a close-knit team of designers, digital marketers, account managers and developers. All of whom know and love their craft.
What we are looking for
We're looking to expand our team with an Digital Account Executive. If you’re a proactive, enthusiastic and highly-motivated person who loves to work in a challenging and interesting environment – get in touch.
We’re a small but international team here at Merchant, loving what we do and working in a vibrant, friendly atmosphere. You will be an open-minded, positive thinker with excellent attention to detail and someone who can both work with a group as well as take a brief and work independently.
What we're offering
You'll be supporting our digital marketing / SEO team working alongside our talented client services, development and creative teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Social implementation, scheduling and strategy
- User testing
- Content implementation, scheduling, optimisation
- Link building, detox and reach
- Analytics reviews and reporting
- SEO implementation
- Jira, Spreadsheet, Shared document updates
- PPC social/Adwords implementation
- Email Marketing template, optimisation, implementation
- Client meetings and meeting note documentation
- Supporting Client Services
This will be a very hands on role, working directly with internal teams and clients from the start. One of the key attributes we are looking for is an eye for opportunity, so an active role within ideation will be expected.
We are offering a competitive salary for this role based on experience.
- A graduate from a relevant field or with previous marketing experience
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis for projects
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Team working and positive attitude
- Proactive and enthusiastic personality
We're looking for ...
- Knowledge of on page, off site and technical optimisation
- Analysing backlinks, competitor analysis and keyword research
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Search Console knowledge
- Experience with email marketing platforms
- Basic understanding of Google algorithms and penalties
- Experience working with CMS like WordPress or Umbraco
What's in it for you
You'll get to work in a small, agile agency with a great team of people who will support you at every step of the way, ensuring that you will have plenty of opportunity to learn more about digital marketing and broaden your SEO knowledge. You’ll also be working with a wide range of global clients across a spectrum of industries.
Furthermore, you will be working in our open-plan studio next to the water in Southampton (we're talking the actual river outside our door, boats breezing past our window) plus free parking on-site.
or apply via email at: email@example.com