Our Account Managers sit at the heart of our agency; and are responsible for creating long-lasting, trusted relationships with our clients. It’s critical to this role that you have a good grounding and understanding of our digital services across a wide variety of projects; including digital, web, marketing and communication strategies for UK and international clients. This ranges from developing strategic planning outputs, concept development, messaging and content development, producing UX and design for websites, apps, videos/animations and digital & printed.
Your responsibilities are split between managing client accounts and contributing to new business development activities.
Given the nature of our clients, the size of our agency, and breadth of our offering, we are looking for an Account Manager with a minimum of 2 years’ experience. Agency experience is mandatory.
This role will report into our Client Services Director.
The role will involve managing the end-to-end delivery of a range of projects for multiple clients at a very high standard, on budget and on time.
This can include:
- Generate sales opportunities within client accounts – including upselling and cross-selling
- Supporting our New Business Development Team with insights, reports and proposal writing
- Overseeing quality of work, managing feedback and keeping a tight rein on deadlines, resource requirements and budgets for client’s project work
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Written proposals for clients and Statement of Works for projects
- Liaising between the project team (strategy/creative/UX/designers) and client project stakeholders; fostering quality communication between disciplines and with clients
- Coordinating and working with strategy, creative, UX, design and client technical teams
- Managing client expectations while meeting client goals and company goals
What we are looking for…
This is a job for someone who is a true all-rounder, looking to progress their career to Account Director role in the future, managing clients and taking clients and projects from inception through to delivery and onto evaluation. Owning the work both from an account management perspective – being the client’s go-to person - and from a project delivery point of view ensuring that high quality work is delivered as agreed. Managing client inputs and feedback loops and working with the expert stakeholders from within the agency and client team to ensure it our work pushes the boundaries and delivers on its fundamental objectives.
This role will suit someone who is meticulous and detailed about their work, their communications and who takes absolute pride in the work that they are responsible for delivering. You must love and flourish in a digital marketing space which encompasses highly creative brand and technical solutions for clients, someone who is an exceptional Account Manager and understands the nuances and subtlety of client management: while always making the quality of the product the absolute centre of your universe.
Working in a diverse, highly skilled and busy team someone we need someone who is a team player and brings energy and passion for their work. We are looking for an ‘A’ player who is ambitious to progress in their career.
Experience and skills:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Account Management role in a multi-national agency or client environment
- Experienced and confident working in a small agency with global, senior multinational clients and comfortable partnering with clients independently of client services
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with internal and client teams.
- Flexible and adaptable, and enjoy finding pragmatic, lean approaches to solving client and creative challenges
- A broad background in producing digital work in creative & technical environments
- Professional at all times and passionate about delivering to the very highest standards for our clients, the agency and yourself
- A positive “can do” attitude and able to get along with different personalities, motivating those working with you
- A people’s person, quick to establish long lasting relationships
- Understanding of the power of human to human connections
- Interest in digital technology and multi-channel creative campaigns
- Assertive and proactive
- Calm and patient under pressure
- Thrive in a changing, dynamic environment
- Care about creating quality work, not just getting it out of the door on time
- Critical thinker and problem solver – solution orientated and can find ways to get things done
- Able to see and understand the big picture – how small detail can play a big impact for our clients
- Very high degree of personal motivation and professionalism
If this position sounds like the right role for you, please get in contact.